Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ebay has taken over every room in my house except the kitchen and bathroom which is why I signed up for the no sourcing challenge.
and an eBay search using Leg Warmers Art Print
I like the 8x6x4 boxes, the padded mailers, and the poly mailers.
Do sellers who aren’t TRS get any discount when they ship through eBay?
Great sale Marie!
I’ve used this service twice now to send out boxes of donations to Goodwill. I found out that if you click on “Schedule A Pickup” you get a USPS Priority label if you don’t click on “Schedule A Pickup” you get a UPS label which doesn’t include a pick up at your residence. If you don’t mind bringing it to a UPS drop and using your own box that’s fine but if you want to use a free Priority box and have them pick it up make sure you click schedule a pickup.
It feels good now that I’ve gotten used to the idea that I’m NOT going to thrift. There is a freedom to going out to run an errand and not having to make the decision to thrift or not..And it feels good each day when I ship to know that my pile has just been made smaller by that many items. It feels like a weight is being lifted and it literally is.
This weekend I’m meeting my sister for a day of thrifting and setting her up to sell on eBay. At first I was trying to figure out how much I would allow myself to buy until I eventually came to the conclusion I was not going to by anything! I don’t need to buy inventory just because I’m in a thrift store. I won’t use that excuse to buy.
01/18/2017 at 3:16 pm in reply to: Scavenger Life Episode 293: How To Hire Your First Employee #10652Nice sale. You did a good job describing the condition and showing it in your pics
I sent out my first box today. I’m going to try to send a box out every day until I get my piles under control. We’ll see. There may be a limit to the free postage they will send me.
CatFinder I hear what you’re saying. I’m doing this for the ease and immediacy of the action. I need to get my piles tamed.
One of the road blocks I have to donating stuff is that it sits around waiting for me to put it in the car and bring it to the GW. This way I can box it up and have it out of the house in the same day. No schlepping heavy boxes.
You’re welcome. You can even schedule a USPS pick up.
Yes I will definitely state it in the listing and I’ll sell them cheaper. Maybe lot them up.
01/16/2017 at 10:56 pm in reply to: Scavenger Life Episode 293: How To Hire Your First Employee #10484Nice job restoring
-
AuthorPosts