Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi, March 31st is my deadline to use my $25 coupon however the eBay supply store has zero items in stock. Is Ebay doing away with their coupons and supplies?
Thanks to the both of you for your replies and helping me with this process. By the way, love the stories about eating found hamburgers and used Chapsticks. That’s a classic. Cheers for now.
Very interesting lid what’s the material?
Here’s the EBay title….ANTIQUE ROYCROFT MISSION ARTS CRAFTS COPPER LETTER OPENER KNIFE PAPER PAD HOLDER
Interesting off the beaten path item as in the company appeared to make purses and wallets. Since the item is satin lined and the straps are expandable makes me lean towards a clothing item and that the company made purses and wallets for the most part. The other clue to go off of is the size. I wonder if this was used for a travel bag to hold scarves or the long gloves they used to wear back in the day? I also asked myself what size was paper back then as in today standard is 8 1/2 by 11. I did find an antique leather portfolio on eBay and the size is comparable to yours. I’ll try to upload the eBay item.
Dear Habnab, yes this is a blown glass piece with the Makers Mark stamped into the back or bottom of the piece. Have any idea?
Dear Sharyn, yes this is an awesome site and thank you very much for your input and good luck on your new find. If you cannot find the makers Mark for your bottle I would be really curious to see it.
I can identify with the lady before me trying to do this photo upload. I use my phone and iPad and no longer own a desktop computer. I went to the imgur.com site and installed the app to my iPad and then uploaded my photos to that site and then sent the link (my pics) over to this form. Is there a way to bypass this step and send photos from my iPad to the forum? Jay thank you for your reply earlier and you guys rock!!! Cheers for now
Hi,how do I upload photos to this forum off my Apple iPad? Thank you
-
AuthorPosts