Trash to Cash. A podcast about making a living on eBay.
Thanks AdventureE the link does help.
Thanks Sonia I’m going with that.
Yay it worked Sonia thanks to you and others. I guess old dogs can learn new tricks 🐶🙂
Thank you for your help. I have an iPhone that my daughter brought me and I’m still learning how to use it too. I miss my android 😢. The computer I have is a MacBook Pro. My daughter is coming over to show me how to transfer my pictures, so hopefully I can post a picture today. Again thanks a bunch!👍🏻
Thank you Sonia for your help. I will try this today and let you know how it goes. 👍🌝
Thanks Jay I’m kind of computer Illiterate. I’m 59 and still learning. The grandkids are not around to help so I’m lost. I don’t know anything about hosting photos and linking things. I just thought it would be some type of button to push to add photos. But I enjoy reading the forum. Theres a lot of good info.
So it can’t be done from an iPhone? You have to use a laptop or desktop? Gosh all my pictures are on my phone. Thank you for your quick reply.