Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Okay, I see it now in my active listing on my eBay app. TY so so much! Why doesn’t eBay know how to answer these questions when I call?
Sonia- TY so much! I was able to do what I want with the sku. But how do you see the sku when you click on the item?
So I figured out how to make a seperate inventory folder, then I tried to see if I could change their handling time by checking “edit template” but when I make the change in handling time it gives me the message “your listings have errors and weren’t submitted”. What gives??
Thank you Sharyn. I got the imgur site (after realising I couldn’t do it on my phone to get the start post button…), then I opened it on the computer and am trying to get my google photo on it but then it does not show the “copy” button…ugh!!! Sometimes I hate computers so much, how do I do my job with them all day?!
Great help!!! Thank you so much
11/18/2019 at 7:47 am in reply to: Anyone know who this is?? He’s depicted on a bunch of paper weights.. #70753Thank you so much! I thought that might be him, but he doesn’t have the glasses on…, I believe it prob. is him.
11/15/2019 at 7:54 am in reply to: Anyone know who this is?? He’s depicted on a bunch of paper weights.. #70680It’s not faded or old looking- the image is floating in the center of a block of glass- hard to capture with photo
11/14/2019 at 7:50 pm in reply to: Anyone know who this is?? He’s depicted on a bunch of paper weights.. #70673It is a brush axe or hook!!! Thank you so much!
11/14/2019 at 1:30 pm in reply to: Anyone know who this is?? He’s depicted on a bunch of paper weights.. #70647I can see the picture on the post, can you see it now?
Okay – so I’ll do my numbers including shipping label cost to buyer then subtract out what I paid for shipping labels – and all the other fees, I guess that’s more accurate since what they pay and what I pay are 2 different things. So I take the total sales including shipping labels and subtract the total costs and I get a percentage that’s different than what eBay has next to my selling costs percentage! I get 37% and they get 32%. They are both very high- am I doing my numbers differently than the rest of you?
Thanks!!
P.S.
Jay and Ryanne- I am doing this because of you!! Thank you so much!! I first heard you on Paula Pant’s podcast and decided right then that’s what I wanted to do and I’m so happy.
I’m a little worried because I’m only making 5-600/month after all costs and I have a little more than 1,000 items now – most of them are just all the items from my dad’s house when he passed, so I’m hoping when I start hand picking my items my profit will increase… -
AuthorPosts