Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
TY
LOL Jay!
Thanks!
THANK YOU!!!
I don’t have any business policies enabled. But you still see it as an option? I wonder why I’m not. It’s just been the last 4-5 packages I’ve shipped. I was hoping they would automatically take it off my options…
It DOES look like a fish scaler!! Thanks Old Dad!
I get some odd shaped boxes like picture or lamp boxes at Uhaul for great prices!
Thank you both!!
04/28/2021 at 11:26 am in reply to: Candlestick topper?? Brass shotglass size & shape but no bottom…? #88029Ha!! I think I answered my own question! Looks like a topper or follower/ wax saver :))
02/08/2021 at 1:59 pm in reply to: Scavenger Life Episode 500: Fireworks! Lasers! Weekly Numbers! #85738Congrats on episode 500!! I listened to every one and appreciate it so much! You both got me started when I first heard you on “You can afford anything” podcast. I’ve got 2200 items now and I make approx. $1000/mo after all expenses, which I feel like isn’t as great as most of you but as you say I’ll just keep my head down and keep on listing! I recently rented a booth in an antique mall (partly for storage)- but that isn’t doing fantastic either- it costs me $195/mo and I’ve only profited $200 on top of that since Nov. The owner is giving me a reduction to $150 for the next couple months to see how it goes… Anyone else have any luck with antique booths?
In regards to the question about using a credit card for shipping fees, I have PayPal connected to eBay for that and there I have my credit card linked- I collect points for travel as well.
And in regards to making counter offers and looking at past offers- you can see them all in your email.
Here’s the ceramic thing
I did mean to type 8″. Label says The Cooks Bazaar, made in Taiwan
-
AuthorPosts