|Image thanks to Doug and Donna!|
Well, it’s still summertime sales for us. Our hard-earned pipeline is still pumping out the cash, but it’s certainly a dry season. Have no fear! This is the genius of our Scavenger Equation: be as frugal as we can be to keep costs low + fill our pipeline so full of interesting items that enough sells even during the slowest times to pay the bills. Our experience since 2008 has taught us how to build a store that works year round.
In the meantime, we’re eating healthy, delicious, home-cooked meals between taking photos of our death piles AND our piles of winter clothes. Every advanced HP+12 Scavenger knows that you list winter clothes in the hottest part of the summer before the cold weather people are even thinking of needing a new coat.
This is an open post so talk about anything you want. Feel free to post questions of any issues you have. Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay Forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.