Interesting conversation on the forum about the glut of clothing sellers on eBay (and elsewhere) and the reasons why. This speaks to the broader question of ‘is there too much online selling competition to make a living’ now that there are weigh-n-pays and smartphones everywhere. We think it’s just a matter of time before the peak hits and the hobby sellers burn out. We’re still making a living and having fun. We hope the same goes for you too.
Another great topic on the forums was Free Shipping, especially now that the holidays are fully upon us. Do you offer free shipping? Why/why not? This is a topic we always go back and forth on.
Hope you’re having a great, busy, annoying shipping (that means you made money!) week.
Our Store Week Dec 4-10, 2016
- Store #1
- Total Items in Store: 5065
- Items Sold: 54
- Cost of Items Sold: $103
- Total Sales: $2,103.99
- Highest Price Sold: $135 (Vintage shaving kit)
- Average Price Sold: $38.96
- Returns: 0
- Money Spent on New Inventory This Week: $20
- Number of items listed this week: 203
- Sold 1 items for $112
- Store #2
- Total Items in Store: 998
- Items Sold: 10
- Cost of Items Sold: $35
- Total Sales: $504.45
- Highest Price Sold: $115 (Vintage Butcher Paper Holder)
- Average Price Sold: $50.44
- Returns: 0
- Number of items listed this week: 0