So this weekend we were surprised by Ryanne getting sick again. Looks like it’s just a regular cold (not the flu again), but we’re keeping this week’s podcast short. We have less than three weeks before we head to the West Coast for a month, so we need conserve energy to get stuff done.
BUT we did record an extra long episode of Shampoo and Booze yesterday before the sickness came on. It has nothing to do with selling on eBay/Amazon, but we discuss many of the same techniques running our Airbnb rental: doing the work ourselves, being patient, learning to be smart, and treating people right.
Here are the links we talked about in this short episode:
- The new eBay Seller Hub has some interesting ways to show what items in your store are being looked at. Just click on the Traffic Tab. If you’re logged into eBay, the Traffic page should pop up.
- Larry asked how he can automatically give his eBay customers the shipping discount that he gets. This page explains how.
Next week should be back to normal. We’ll answer all the questions that have come in in a long episode.
Our Store Week March 27-April 2, 2016
- Store #1
- Total Items in Store: 3729
- Items Sold: 28
- Cost of Items Sold: $280
- Total Sales: $1,527.46
- Highest Price Sold: $175 (tiki pole)
- Average Price Sold: $54.55
- Returns: 0
- Money Spent on New Inventory This Week: $425
- Number of items listed this week: 44
- Amazon Store
- Total Items in Store: 660
- Items Sold: 21
- Total Gross Profit: $785.64
- Store #2
- Total Items in Store: 881
- Items Sold: 13
- Cost of Items Sold: $20
- Total Sales: $408.40
- Highest Price Sold: $80 (original painting)
- Average Price Sold: $31.41
- Returns: 0
- Number of items listed this week: 0