A slow week if you exclude the anomaly that was our highest sale ever, an $1800 piece of fabric. We’ve continued to pursue our Amazon FBA experiment with good results. It’s like learning a new online selling puzzle. We still love eBay for selling weird, one of a kind, vintage items though. If you haven’t listened, we posted an interview with Mark, an accountant who specializes in online businesses. We also just posted a new interview on Shampoo and Booze. Check em out. Hope all of your weeks pick up!
Links we talked about in this show:
- eBay’s new Monthly Evaluation, now shows your return rate.
- FitShipper is a cool tool that allows you to figure out the best prices for shipping, now with new options. Thanks Josh!
- Commenters pointed out that you can get vacation rentals on eBay. Who knew.
Our Store Week February 14-20, 2016
- Store #1
- Total Items in Store: 3846
- Items Sold: 17
- Cost of Items Sold: $80
- Total Sales: $696.16 + $1800 (fabric)
- Highest Price Sold: $75 (vintage copper cups)
- Average Price Sold: $40.95
- Returns: 1
- Money Spent on New Inventory This Week: $80
- Number of items listed this week: 10
- Store #2
- Total Items in Store: 915
- Items Sold: 9
- Cost of Items Sold: $10
- Total Sales: $280.92
- Highest Price Sold: $110(vintage painting)
- Average Price Sold: $38.99
- Returns: 0
- Number of items listed this week: 0