|Ryanne and some of the many free boxes we wanted to take home on the streets of Manhattan.|
We’re wrapping up our two week trip to NYC. Two weeks is such a great luxury to have in any place because it really gives us time to explore, relax, and get into the rhythm of daily life. These are the weeks we are supremely grateful for the freedom that selling online gives us.
We also had the pleasure of meeting up with a group of NY and NJ sellers (Thanks Anastasia!) at a pizza restaurant uptown. Some had listened our podcast (many had never heard of us), and it was fun to hear people’s strategies of scavenging on the NYC streets and running a store in a small apartment. We all got extremely loud and rowdy, so we bet the pizza owners probably thought we were nuts.
This is an open post so talk about anything you want. Feel free to post questions of any issues you have. Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay Forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.