As you can see in this video, our home is always in a state of flux. The goal is to have a clean and tidy house. But a single day of scavenging always fills the house with chaos. Ryanne handles much of the heavy lifting of our eBay business online, but my job is to keep up with taking the stuff we buy, photographing it and then storing it appropriately so we can find it once it sells. This is what we call “filling the pipeline”. It ain’t pretty but it’s how money pours out the other side of the pipe.
This is another open post. Feel free to post questions or talk freely (but respectfully). Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.