This week has been the slowest we’ve experienced all year. It doesn’t even feel like we have an active store anymore. We’re going through all the stages of a desperate seller.
We’re dying here.
Everything is ruined.
Our business is over.
How will we make money?
It must be someone’s fault.
eBay must be trying to ruin us.
Why are they killing us?
How are they doing it?
There must be some way we can crack the code.
The secret is deep. It must be complicated.
Our lives depend on finding the answer.
Let’s just start screaming and obsessively focus on the negative, ruining everyone’s lives around us.
Just kidding! Our store is slow and it does suck, but we know sales will return. They always do. (Did I just hear a sale?)
This is an open post so talk about anything you want. Feel free to post questions of any issues you have. Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay Forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.