We just flew home from Colombia and are happy to be home. Over our ten day trip, we sold 47 items for a gross profit of $2000. Not bad for traveling to another country. We told buyers we wouldn’t ship till Monday, so we have plenty of time to gather the items and package them. Calmly and sanely. Over the past several years, we’ve developed a finely tuned system for selling while traveling and couldn’t be happier.
Since we’re playing catch up this week, we won’t another podcast till Sunday. But let’s use this time to discuss anything causing issues in your store.
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.