We're finally back to being healthy after a week with the flu. But you want to hear even better news? Our taxes are done and we'll all paid up. This was the first year we paid our quarterly estimated taxes on time so now we're reaping the benefits of "no stress" tax season. Any self-employed person knows what we're talking about.
Our Amazon FBA experiment continues as we sent in about 250 more items into their warehouse. We're finding that fees for FBA and shipping is deeply eating into our profits. We're still suspicious if the final net profit for FBA sellers is really worth it, but we're going to keep bulking up our inventory to give the experiment a fighting chance.
Here are the links we discussed in this episode:
- A listener sent in a cool video about why floppy computer disks are still selling.
- We posted another Shampoo & Booze podcast. You can hear where all our eBay profits are going right now.
- And if you're planning a trip, come on out to the Shenandoah Valley and stay with us. Spring is almost here.
Our Store Week March 6-12, 2016
- Store #1
- Total Items in Store: 3809
- Items Sold: 34
- Cost of Items Sold: $65
- Total Sales: $1,628.96
- Highest Price Sold: $200 (jewelry)
- Average Price Sold: $47.91
- Returns: 1
- Money Spent on New Inventory This Week: $40
- Number of items listed this week: 0 ----------
- Store #2
- Total Items in Store: 905
- Items Sold: 8
- Cost of Items Sold: $16
- Total Sales: $361.95
- Highest Price Sold: $110 (vintage brass plate)
- Average Price Sold: $45.24
- Returns: 0
- Number of items listed this week: 0