This is a view from our window in Bogota where we're working the next couple days. Since we won't be posting a "what sold" video this week, we want to open up the blog to conversation. Perfect time to ask that question you've always wondered.
Both of us have been really impressed with everyone's numbers because it means you have money to pay bills or debt. And more importantly, we hope that a successful eBay business buys you precious time to do the things you want to do.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.