We're always looking at our monthly bills and thinking of how to spend less. There could be bills/expenses that we just assume are permanent. But by changing our lifestyle, we've learned to live on less. If we spend less, we have to work less. If we work less, we own our time and get closer to the freedom that all the advertisements on TV promise you if you just buy more. "Never mind what's been selling, it's what you're buying..."
Okay, open thread. Good place to ask any questions about what's been going on in your store.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.