|The packing of 200 items sold while away for 6 weeks continues.|
So I have a question for you guys: what are you planning to do with the profits you make this holiday? For those of you doing eBay as a part-time gig, is it extra money for a holiday/presents? For those of you doing eBay full-time, do you have a big project you want to fund? Or is everyone just taking up bills? Or maybe build nest egg for those slow summer months?
We came home to a broken heat pump, so learned that we have a $3800 bill to replace it. Usually we'd be much more stressed, but we know our eBay pipeline can handle these unpredictable problems. Plus, we have a couple more home projects to finish up so we can rent our house in the Spring. When working for yourself, the work always pays off.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.