|The packing of 200 items sold while away for 6 weeks continues.|
There will be no second podcast posted today. Sorry folks. Jet lag and a packing frenzy is all we’re doing this week. Ryanne is into her 3rd day of constant shipping of the 200 items we sold over our five week trip. And things keep selling, so can we ever catch up?!
So I have a question for you guys: what are you planning to do with the profits you make this holiday? For those of you doing eBay as a part-time gig, is it extra money for a holiday/presents? For those of you doing eBay full-time, do you have a big project you want to fund? Or is everyone just taking up bills? Or maybe build nest egg for those slow summer months?
We came home to a broken heat pump, so learned that we have a $3800 bill to replace it. Usually we’d be much more stressed, but we know our eBay pipeline can handle these unpredictable problems. Plus, we have a couple more home projects to finish up so we can rent our house in the Spring. When working for yourself, the work always pays off.
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to
the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.