So the Wednesday podcast is going to be late since work has taken hold. As you see in the photos, Ryanne is the master of her digital domain while I'm something else entirely. This is us doing our "real job".
This is a good example for those of you who are thinking of quitting your full time jobs. It's not an all or nothing proposition. Many companies will still work with you as a consultant, or you may find that your skills allow you to work as a "hired gun" for short contract jobs. We love to work, but we also love to choose when we work. It's our eBay business that gives us stability. Thank you old dirty shoes.
I hear that eBay is down? I did have problems sending a message earlier, but we also sold two items and received several offers. Who knows. We just control what we can control.
Ryan Grant (our interview with him) over at Online Selling Experiment has posted his August numbers. I love how he shares his financial info about his Amazon business. I haven't taken a deep look yet, but it helps me some see how someone who sells on FBA buys and sells. It's the truth.
Okay, this is an open thread. Perfect for your burning desires.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.