So it’s Friday. Does it even matter for those of us who sell on eBay? Every day is holiday, and every day is a workday.
I was researching some items for listing and noticed that eBay items weren’t showing up on the first page of Google. Not good. This isn’t new news, but it’s starting to make sense now why things have been slow all summer. I hope eBay starts upping their game vs just pushing sellers to up theirs. Unless eBay is suicidal, I bet they have teams of folks working on how to play nice with Google.
Anyway, this is an open thread. You learn anything new this week?
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to
the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.