Okay, we're working. We're scavenging. We're multi-tasking. And we're running experiments. That's a real key to how we've run our eBay store. If we don't know if something will work, we try it and see if we make money. That's the answer we have for most questions sent to us. Will something sell? I don't know, try it. If it sells, keep selling it. If it doesn't sell, don't sell it. Should I do this? I don't know. Try it.
Chris the Coin Guy pointed us to the recent video that Danni Ackerman posted about eBay's new Defect Rating which is in full effect. If you're new to eBay, welcome to online selling. I feel that every platform keeps ratcheting up expectations, but eBay certainly has their own style with their yearly "Seller Updates".
This is an open thread so what's on your mind?
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.