If you're like us, you are swamped with inventory from the summer yard sales and flea markets. Some of it we store away in plastic bins for the winter months, but the rest we are focused on getting up now. Today for instance, we're photographing men's winter coats. There's a whole pile of them and we want to list them by September. This is the unglamorous part of being a Scavenger- after the treasure hunting is done, putting your head down and doing the work.
Anyway, this is an open thread so you know what to do.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.