Yesterday the news of an eBay hack was plastered all over the news. Strangely, eBay itself has yet to contact any users. From what I've read, the hack happened in February, but eBay just found out the extent of it. So maybe it's not a big deal? We changed our password just in case.
We're on an organizing and listing spree. Getting through old piles of scavenged goods. It's a good feeling. Shut up and list.
As always, this is a great thread for any new Scavengers to get their questions answered.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.