Running an eBay store means it never stops. Successful sellers always have a process where they do a little bit every day. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE. So where are you at in your process? What things are you doing today? I'm photographing and Ryanne is listing. We'll probably put in about four hours this afternoon (after I cook a good lunch).
We're also getting more good questions by email. This open thread would be a good place to continue these conversations in public.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.