Another Thursday, another Scavenger Q&A. Hopefully for those of you running a full time eBay store, another week just means another seven days of living your life the way you want. For those of you with jobs that you don't like, come join us! You're already putting in 40 hrs/wk for someone else. We're just working that much for ourselves.
We've been photographing the 300 men's dress shirts we've scavenged the past year. Most of them we've gotten for free while buying other items. The shirts became one of those unlisted piles we could no longer ignore. What are you listing this week? Any questions you need answered?
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.