Hey Scavengers. So far this week we’ve been listing as always, but also we’re working on all the furniture we’ve been collecting over the winter at auctions. Often these are pieces that no one wants. If we had more storage, we’ve been tempted to become furniture dealers. The furniture we have all need a little work, so Ryanne is cleaning and oiling each piece. Our plan is to list them on eBay as “local pickup”.
What are you doing this week?
As always this is an open thread to ask all your questions. Plenty of smart
people here who have experience to share. There’s never a stupid question (though we do ask you do a little google searching to educate yourself!)
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.