Good Thursday everyone. We want to welcome the new people who have found us recently. This community is all about becoming independent by using your Scavenger skills by selling treasures on eBay. And really this just means talking about all the work we must do to make this happen (no one gets rich quick around here). Read our Manifesto to understand our flavor.
We made this blog so we weren't working in a vacuum. Working at home can feel isolating, but the good ol' Web can bring us all together. We love this quote:
"Transparency is key to a good culture. Be open, share your process, ideas, tips and tricks. Choose camaraderie over competition."So this is an open thread to ask all your questions. Plenty of smart people here who have experience to share. Ryanne and I are working through piles of unlisted items. Amazing what can be accomplished if we just do a little everyday.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.