When we post a podcast, we always get a flurry of questions in our email box from people who don't know they can comment on the blog. New and old sellers wanting know about an eBay policy, wanting to give us tips they've learned, or wondering if they are doing something right/wrong. They're all great questions, but it's obviously a lot of time answering each one individually. Remember we're always listing (ABL)!
So we thought we'd try something new this week. In the comments of this post, ask any question you have, or offer a selling strategy that has worked for you. We have a very smart community of sellers who listen to the podcast who have plenty of sage experience to share. Because we allow anonymous commenters, there's no need to be shy. We attract a lot of new sellers around here so there are no dumb questions. Trust me--others probably have the same question as you. Let's learn from each other.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won't have to re-enter the code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don't deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.