We’ve already gotten lots of good questions by email this week, so let’s try to get them out in public so everyone can join in on the fun. Experienced sellers can help answer, and other new sellers can learn from the shared knowledge.
This can also be used as an open thread for anything you want to share about your eBay scavenging and selling.
Some simple rules-
- We do allow anonymous commenters, but we encourage you to use your
ID so people can get to know you. Plus you won’t have to re-enter the
code for each comment.
- Be civil. People have different ways of doing the same thing. If we disagree, no big deal.
- We are solution oriented. If you want to simply hate on eBay, go to the dark depths of the eBay forums where your hate can be polished like a precious jewel.
- Please back up any issues with facts and specific links. We don’t deal in rumors.
- Comments are threaded (what?). So you can either reply to a specific comment or start an overall new topic.
Anyway, let’s go. Who’s got a question that needs answering? Any tips you want to share? It’s four days till the next podcast.