forgot to turn on notifications, all your important questions will now be answered. Like, “DID MIKEY SELL THE PIG BONES?!” (See all questions listed below.)
In the future, we’ll make sure we answer questions and comments as they come in. Just write us through the sidebar ===>>
1. I know you’ve talked about shipping options in the past, but would it be possible for you to cover when it is beneficial to use regional flat rate boxes. (charles in baltimore)
2. Talk about regional rate boxes, as per listener email.
3. Finances: How much of your net income do you take as owner’s draw and how much is left in reserve for purchasing inventory? Do you do it on a percentage or always keep a specific amount of money in your account for purchasing? (RoxyAnny)
4. I would like to hear the pros and cons of opening a store on ebay. I list a wide variety of items and really don’t expect many return customers. With that it seems like a store won’t do much for me and only listing 50 items at a time it seems I should just stick to the no store idea. (JParr)
5. What works more on ebay: auction or buy it now? (Maria Loyola)
6. I wanted to know if you guys use the “international site visibility” on your listings? I have always used it and am trying to find a way to lower expenses. At $0.50 a pop with 80+ listings it can get pretty expensive. (Kim)
7. I was wondering since you two travel alot if you could do a show on money saving tip and advice on traveling. Is your trip for business or pleasure. (alan)
8. Seller Limits. I don’t think you have covered this subject. A new user gets a monthly selling limit of 10 then moves to 50 after verifying with paypal etc. and stays at 50 until ebay feels the need to change that amount. I would suggest you tell new users what to do to Ebay increase this limitation to get to a 2000 item store. (Tony Hoover)
9. Did Mikey ever get paid for selling the pig bones? (Brian)
10. How to list unusual items and get them noticed (especially choosing the right category)? (California Deb)
11. Do you think selling books is a good idea (on amazon or ebay).
12. Please discuss ebay seller fees. Are they cheaper if you have a store in opposed to not having one. Do you take fees into consideration when pricing the item. Between eBay and PayPal fees its hard break even sometimes. (Steve)
13. Is there a garagesale for android phones and PC’s. (Alan)
14. Would love a topic on hints to speed up listing, including using ebay Turbo Lister and “paid for” software such as Seller Sourcebook and Auctiva. (Rosemary in UK)